Friday, July 12, 2013

SL DigiSlate apk New Version

SL DigiSlate apk
SL DigiSlate apk

Current Version : 3.11
Requires Android : 1.6 and up
Category : Photography
Size : 388k







SL DigiSlate apk Description

A slate(clapboard) intended for use in professional film productions. Designed for anyone that needs a digital slate for their production.

I apologize for the premature posting of information for version 4.0 of my slate app. I wasn't aware that the description has gone "live". It was just written in preparation for the actual release. Unfortunately there are still some technical hurdles I'm trying to overcome with SMPTE support. I've found that it works on some devices like a Galaxy Tab, but not on my Nexus 7. Please know that I'm actively trying to resolve this issue.


The current version is still 3.11

Thank you.

See http://apps.mechnology.com/my-apps/sl-digislate/ for help.

Other apps written by us include:

ON THE LEVEL 4, a best of class digital leveling tool used by engineers, physicians, and installers all over the world.

THAAD, my first publicly released game inspired by the arcade classic Missile Command.

SL DIRECTORS VIEWFINDER, a digital version of the classic directors finder. Directors and cinematographers can use this app to compose shots in a variety of formats, cameras, and lenses.


SL DigiSlate apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment