Saturday, August 24, 2013

AKB48 Yuko Oshima My Girlfrien apk Download

AKB48 Yuko Oshima My Girlfrien apk
AKB48 Yuko Oshima My Girlfrien apk

Current Version : 2.0.0
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Entertainment
Size : 1.5M







AKB48 Yuko Oshima My Girlfrien apk Description

Yuko Oshima of Japanese top idel group AKB48 has a lover!?
What if AKB48 Yuko Oshima was my girlfriend?

[My Girlfriend] is a love situation drama featuring Yuko Oshima of AKB48.
Feel the distance between you and Yuko
Feel Yuko closer
Feel yourself fall deeper in love with Yuko

*This application is a drama movie of [My Girlfriend], which was distributed to cell-phone sites from AKB48 Yuko Oshima Mobile.
*Internet connection is necessary to play the movies. Since the movie clips are large, usage of Wifi is recommended.
*The initial startup might take long since many pictures will be downloaded.
*The support window is available for assistance in Japanese only.


The long awaited new version1.1.1 is supported English, Chinese, and Korean subtitled videos!

Please enjoy the much-anticipated short drama with Yuko Oshima [My Girlfriend]


-Number of stories included:

First Season
Episode 1 “Meeting” Sudden text message…
Episode 2 “On Our Way” Since I met you…
Episode 3 “Beach” Looking at a couple on the beach…
Episode 4 “Café” Eating a parfait…
Episode 5 “In the Car” On the way back…
Episode 6 “Goodbye” Yuko needs to go back to work


AKB48 Yuko Oshima My Girlfrien apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment