Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Birthday Reminder apk Latest Version

My Birthday Reminder apk
My Birthday Reminder apk

Current Version : 1.3.1e
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Social
Size : 1.2M







My Birthday Reminder apk Description

This application will always remind you about your friends’ birthdays. The main advantage of "My Birthday Reminder" is a simple and user-friendly import of events from facebook.com and vk.com. Besides it you may add a required notification by your own in case person has no account in the social network. "My Birthday Reminder" allows you to:

- download birthday events from facebook.com and vk.com;
- import birthdays from phone book
- fast and easy post messages directly to the birthday person's wall including photos from phone gallery;
- live search for the contact in the database;
- flexible sorting contacts (by name, by nearest date of birthday, by selected contacts);
- manual adding, removing and editing contacts;
- widget and etc.

In paid version forget about ads! You may use both social networks at a time and send photos from phone gallery to the wall. Now you will never forget about your friends' birthdays! Try free version of My Birthday Reminder
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.mybirthdayreminder. Do not hesitate to contact us, share with your friends and give a feedback! Here you may read how this app was created: http://touchcool.blogspot.ru/


My Birthday Reminder apk Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment